Facebook have been always been criticized for its addiction on its users. So today I just found a infographics on how Facebook addiction affecting your minds and thought to share it with you . See the infographic below.
Some awesome facts we found from tutorial are :
- China, Taiwan, and Korea recently accepted Internet Addiction Disorder [IAD] as a psychological diagnosis.
- About 30% of teens in these countries are considered Internet-addicted, mostly to social media, and online gaming.
- 2013 will mark Internet Addiction as a ‘real’ disorder in the USA.
- Teens spending time on Internet has risen 104% i.e. from 3.43 hours a day to 7 hours a day.
- The US average attention span has dropped by 40%.
- It’s now hard for people to leave Facebook and Internet. Internet addiction will be surely one of the most biggest problem in future.
What are your views on it? Tell us by commenting below.